HOSPITALITY - Cafes and Restaurants
Consulting services to the hospitality industry include recipe/menu adaptation
(see examples below), as well as staff nutrition, food allergy/intolerance/avoidance and food safety education.
- Low FODMAP for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) sufferers
- Gluten free for Coeliacs and the gluten sensitive/intolerant
- Low Lactose or Lactose free for the lactose intolerant
- Increasing dietary fibre &/or prebiotic content for the health conscious
- Low or No Added Sugar for diabetics and Low Carbers
- Vegan; vegetarian; pescatarian
Food avoidance is becoming more and more common, and if your business does not cater for it you may unnecessarily be missing out on revenue. To stand out from your competition, you must have a point of difference. Make yours catering for people with the
types of health issues which, in combination, affect up to 50% of the population, and your business will reap the benefits.
For retail & convenience (including
fuel) stores, with almost 30 years experience in the industry, I can help you...
...ensure food safety compliance
...target your specific demographic in order to maximise sales
...minimise waste and shrink in order to maximise profit
...train staff in customer service, food handling, allergy/intolerance/avoidance awareness
...manage accredited training
...source products/ingredients eg.
- dairy free; gluten
free; lactose free;
- diabetic; low or no added sugar or naturally sweetened foods
- cafe ingredients and cleaning products
me on 0413 698 998 to have a no-obligation discussion about how I can help your food business